profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 6:26 pm
Microscope


So you see, it's hard to make everyone happy...

Hi there! :)

I just finished draft 2 of my Commonwealth Essay :D Feeling very happy at the prospect of regaining the ability to type and a non-flickering computer screen!

Anyway, it's manic Monday once again, and we had a Chem test today! I kinda screwed it up, I think? But at least now we can declare,"THE FIRST CHEM TEST IS OVERRRRR!" (With many more to come.)

Found the notebook I used at the beginning of 2006, and I got 20/35 for the first Chem test, next to a ":(". AMath test 1? Hahah! It had ":'(". Subsequently, as the marks accumulated, the smileys diminished to become mere white empty spots next to the marks as my skin became thicker and I became more and more passive about my frightful results.

Well I'm not going to go on and on about that in case I bore you. But I've got some jokes accumulated over Friday and today. This is still by far my favourite:

Q: What did 0 say to 8?
A: Fat then fat lah, must wear belt for what!

Heehee. :)

Lessons have been OK. I actually find myself enjoying every single one this year :) No immense feelings of dread or anything... yet.

Oh yes!

Happy (belated) Sweet Sixteenth, Joey (the sexy)!

... but I didn't say it's impossible.